Modern Methods, Traditional Values
For a fuss-free sale, buyers first need to know about your property. Therefore, our property will be advertised strategically. At Matthews Benjamin, we are proactive, employing a portfolio of marketing tools. This includes traditional publications, online channels, and social media. We are also dynamic in our advertising approach, constantly seeking and researching new methods to succeed in a changing, competing arena.
If You’re Buying…
From nervous first-time buyers or couples setting up home for the first time, to large families with a never-ending tick-list of needs, to those relocating, downsizing, upsizing or buying to invest, you are assured a top-notch service delivered by specialists whose priority is placing the right people in the right homes.
If You’re Selling…
Our experienced, friendly team will support you in what can be one of life’s most hectic and emotional journeys – moving home. It can be exciting, but we know it is also daunting, confusing, and exhausting. We understand.
Whether you’re buying or selling, our aim is to make your experience as straightforward and as pleasant as possible.
Our Door Is Open
In the heart of the English Lake District and North Lancashire, our prominent offices are open in the popular towns of Ambleside, Windermere and Lancaster.
Our Promise To You
Here at Matthews Benjamin, you will always receive honest and informed advice. Alongside this, you will also receive a personal and efficient service tailored to your individual circumstances.
As accredited members of the Property Ombudsman scheme, Matthews Benjamin adheres to a rigorous code of conduct. We always endeavor to handle any sale or enquiry in a professional and fair manner.
We will advise on most suitable marketing method, time frames and benefits marketing at particular times of the year, pricing and general market conditions.
Our High Level of Service Includes
- Free Market Appraisals
- Competitive fees
- Prominent offices and window displays in the South Lakes & North Lancashire with client car parking
- Full colour particulars
- Floor plans
- Local advertising
- Internet advertising via all relevant portals including Rightmove, Zoopla, Primelocation, OnTheMarket and our own successful website
- FOR SALE boards where appropriate
- Accompanied viewings 7 days per week
- Virtual tours where appropriate
- Private meeting rooms
- Land & property Auctions where appropriate
- Arrange EPC (Energy Performance Certificate)
- Videoette’s & Virtual tours available
- Access to comprehensive mailing lists
- Regular contact & feedback
- OS plans available
- Professional and aerial photography if required
- E Zines
All of this is backed up by an established, knowledgeable, local and friendly support team.